Tuesday, May 01, 2007

WFMW - the Birthday edition

My son just turned two, and we had a lovely, fun, and EASY birthday party for him. The secret? Have it at the park. Do NOT have it in your house. :)



We brought a cake and ice cream and some basic (very basic) decorations with us. We invited our friends to bring their own sack lunch to eat with us. And all of our kids played on the playground,



when not smooshing cupcakes on their faces.



All kids love parks! They all have a wonderful time in a safe place, and I don't have to clean my house twice.






(Goodness, too many toys for one little boy!)




For other good ideas, visit Rocks in my Dryer!

1 comment:

jennyr said...

it looks like a lot of fun! and i agree, it's better not to have it at home...the hassle of cleaning up your house before and after the party is exhausting,lol! Unfortunately, both my girls' bdays fall into cold season...thanks for the tip!