Thursday, April 24, 2008

LullabySlings

I've had a couple of people let me know that they tried to tell friends about my Etsy shop but couldn't remember how to get to it. Well, THAT certainly can't be good for business! :) So as of today, there is a link (with pictures!) in my sidebar that will take you directly to LullabySlings. So if you can't remember to send people to www.lullabyslings.etsy.com (which is, I quite understand, rather a mouthful) please just send them here instead.

So far all my sales and leads for sales have been word of mouth, and I think that is awesome! So please do keep telling your friends! I think it is particularly fun to sew things for people with whom I have some sort of connection, even if it is just a friend of a friend of a friend. :)

I have some really nice things in inventory right now, and I love taking custom orders, too, so take a look!

No comments: