Sunday, April 08, 2007

Holy Week, spring cleaning, and Easter

A few days ago Jessica wrote an inspiring post about holy week and spring cleaning. I decided to try to put her good idea into action, and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. Not only are the results good for my home and my family, but I think the process was good for me, too. It is good to spend some time cleaning a home and considering how Christ cleans out his own home - my heart.

Another good post on the subject is from Elena...she combined her spring cleaning with putting up pictures of Jesus in her home.

Today is Easter, and He is risen! My home is ordered and clean and lovely. Lord, make my heart so as well.







1 comment:

Dy said...

Blessed Easter! I hope this is a year of growth and blessings, of work and rest, of all the things God has to give us when only we accept them. :-)
Dy