Sunday, October 28, 2007

Oops...

I wrote this about a week ago and forgot to actually post it. So when it says "today", please read "last week". :)

Miscellany

If we hold up a palm and say “high five, Thomas!” he’ll put his hand up and pat ours. Jonathan thinks this is wonderful.

Jonathan has taken to quoting books, sometimes appropriately and sometimes, not so much. Yesterday he matter-of-factly informed me “Mommy, you’re very old and sick” (a quote from “I’ll love you forever”).

Today when Thomas woke up from his nap, Jonathan was still asleep. This doesn’t happen often, so we made the most of it! We snuggled down on my bed and played tickle and patticake for awhile. Then Thomas got the hiccups. He’d hiccup, and then I’d say “hiccup!” and he’d chortle and grin until I laughed with him, then hiccup again, and we’d start over. For some reason he thinks “hiccup” is the funniest word in the English language. And I think that my son’s giggles are the most wonderful, mirth-inducing sound I’ve ever heard.

1 comment:

Eden said...

Thanx for stopping by and entering my giveaway! Good luck with all the giveaways you enter.

Eden