Sunday, September 20, 2009

Organizing!

Working on it, anyway! And I like the results of the past month's efforts.

The boys' room has a new book/toy shelf.



This picture was taken a few days before we finished, but imagine a stuffed animal net hammock hanging in the corner and you'll have what it looks like now:



My pantry is pretty - I'm especially happy with my clearance Tupperware!



Even the refrigerator got a makeover! (It's full, but I know exactly what is in it.)



And the most recent addition is a bookshelf above my desk. It is wonderful - all the stuff that used to clutter my desk now has a home! I love having enough space to actually work on the desk.



Baby steps! One of these days maybe my whole life will be organized. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats Em,
I just spent HOURS (as in: 3 weekends) on my 2 pantry areas and earthquake supplies and making sure everything is in code and there are NO SPIDERS lurking!
now I just casually walk by it in order to stop and smile at the order!
Isn't it fun to be a "J" on the Myers-Briggs personality test ;-D
Betsy

Trace said...

Geez woman great organizing! Can you come to my house next? =) Very inspiring! I'm hoping to do some nesting this fall and organizing is top on my list!