Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lots and lots of pictures!

Last week Thomas turned two years old. In honor of the occasion, we got him his very own tricycle. He hasn't figured out how to pedal it yet, but he's having fun just the same. It is just his size and he's enjoying being one of the "big kids" who can race around on wheels.





Thomas' speech therapy is continuing. His therapist, Mrs. Heather, is a treasure. Thomas loves her, as you can see!



It has been raining a lot around here recently. Last week we took advantage of some dry moments to go out for a walk. Look what we found!



A duck!



TWO ducks!



Why they were hanging out in our parking lot, I have no idea. :)

Pretty flowers in our complex - we have good gardeners right now.



Pretty flowers in my house! These are some of the bouquet that Gabe gave me for Valentine's day.



Josiah is growing, growing, growing. He's reaching for toys now, often successfully.



We had wanted to go camping this past weekend, because Gabe had Monday off. But rain was forecast. So...we went camping inside!



The boys moved all my living room furniture and spread out the tent...



Still working...



That is a big tent!!



While the boys set up camp, I cooked dinner. I must say that I prefer my kitchen to a rainy campsite!



Mmmm...fresh bread!



Camping just isn't complete without s'mores!







I like 'em, too. :)





Thomas' very first s'more!



Today the tent is down, but the furniture hasn't been put back yet. So of course we had to make a train. With ALL the pieces!



My house is a wreck. But we had so much fun. :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Trikes, camping inside, big trains... what great parents ;)

carrhop said...

Yeah! More urban campers!!! Looks like a good time was had by all!

Blessings!

Cowen Family said...

I second Jonathan's comment. What fun!

Anonymous said...

I love the camping idea! What great pictures!

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous weekend! Way to go! Remember how we used to say that the size of the mess was a reflection of the amount of fun we'd had? Perhaps it was my own rationalization ... but I still think it's true :-)

Heather {Healthy Family Cookin} said...

Hi Emily! What fun - Camping indoors! We'll have to try that on our next dull day! :)

Trace said...

Gosh your boys are beautiful. So much fun too!!

P.S. I love your blog name!!