Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jenn's Lens

I love to have pretty things on my walls. Decorating is something that I'm not particularly good at, but I like to try! And good artwork or photography is one of the ways that I really enjoy brightening my white walls.

Well, my sister-in-law, Jenn (you probably know her as the boys' Aunt Jenny, if you've been reading long!) is a photographer extraordinaire. And now she has opened an Etsy shop!!!

Take a few minutes and go look at her beautiful pictures. I'll wait.

Back? Did you see this one?



And this one?



And this one that I am really, truly coveting right now?



Did you notice that she's having a SALE right now? 20% off for the rest of the month...how can you pass that up? So go back there, right now (hang on, let me finish my sentence) and buy a beautiful photograph or two to brighten up your walls. You'll be glad you did. :)

1 comment:

Trace said...

Wow those are pretty amazing! She is very talented. I'll remember her store. I especially love that first one you posted. So vibrant!