Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sleep stuff

Well, sleeping is still rather hit and miss at our house. But it is improving. Thomas occasionally goes to sleep, in his crib, without crying at all. (And there was much rejoicing!) More frequently he'll cry for one or two (sometimes three) five minute cycles before falling asleep. Sometimes when he wakes in the night he'll fuss back to sleep quickly. Sometimes he wants to be nursed but then goes back to sleep in his crib. Infrequently (e.g. last night) he'll cry and cry and cry and nurse twice before finally drifting back to dreamland.

If you'd caught me yesterday (after a full, uninterrupted night's sleep) I'd have said things were rapidly becoming peachy. Since I'm typing this today (after a short, very interrupted night) I'll say we're definitely improving. :)

Keep praying, will you? I'm a much better mother when I get enough sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it is improving!