Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Miscellany

This morning during quiet time, I heard Jonathan crying. This is highly unusual, so I hurried in to investigate.

Me: Jonathan, why are you crying?
Jonathan: I'm crying because my pants won't stay on my legs.

Usually I take his pants off during quiet time to make it easier for him to use the potty. Today I had left them in the room with him and he was doing his best to put them back on!

************

He's awfully good at language, but there are still definitely some hang-ups to work on...

We're taking some friends of ours to the airport today. Jonathan is excited about this, and keeps asking when we get to go. My response: "After Mr. Ian comes, then we'll go to the airport." About two minutes later, Jonathan asks, "Is Mrs. Anna here yet?"

No comments: