Thursday, January 26, 2006

Elena tagged me...

so here are my rather boring responses.

Four Jobs I've Had

Pharmacy counter girl
Math teacher
Choir director
Mother (only I think this is more like a calling)


Four Places I've Lived

Tustin, CA (I was too little to remember this one, though)
Santa Ana, CA
Grass Valley/Nevada City, CA (Northern California – this is where I remember growing up. It’s absolutely beautiful with pine trees, and snow I the winter)
La Habra, CA (current residence – come for a visit!)

Four Vacations I've Taken

Fallen Leaf Lake
Fallen Leaf Lake
Fallen Leaf Lake
Fallen Leaf Lake

Perhaps this seems repetitive, but if you’d been there you’d know why we kept going back! :)

Four Vehicles I've Owned

Bicycle :)
91 Honda Civic. She was a great car and I was sorry to see her go!
Mercury Sable (I forget which year) Ugly car, and finally broke badly enough we had to get rid of it.
98 Toyota Corolla - yay for cars that never break!

Amber, want to participate?

1 comment:

Amber said...

OK, I did it! :-)