Friday, November 21, 2008

Shameless plug for Lullaby Slings

If any of you, dear readers, are planning on buying Christmas gifts for a mother or small child, would you consider shopping at Lullaby Slings? (See, I told you. Completely shameless.)

I have some really pretty and useful items for sale right now:

Ring slings ($40-50)



a mei tai ($75-85)



burp cloths ($16)



and really sweet snuggle blankets in all kinds of adorable prints ($8)



(Click on the pictures to go to the item in my etsy shop.)

I am trying to earn enough money to buy a new sewing machine - needed for lullaby slings business, and also for the joy of sewing on a good machine instead of an entry level one! Isn't it pretty?



For friends and family and readers of this blog, I am offering a 10% discount on orders placed before December 15th. (Did that get your attention?) :) If you do place an order, just write a note in the comment box letting me know that you read about it here and want your discount. Depending on how you choose to pay, I'll either send you a modified invoice or give you a refund via paypal.

Go shopping!

No comments: