Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008!

Do you make new year resolutions, dear readers?

I don't. Instead of making new year resolutions, I make new baby resolutions. There are two types:

1) I will exercise and eat healthy foods during this pregnancy (unlike last time, but this time I REALLY WILL!)

2) I will exercise and eat healthy foods to lose this baby weight (unlike last time, but this time I REALLY WILL!)

Right now I'm still in the midst of #2. :) Perhaps I should re-resolve today, just to join the crowd?


UPDATED TO NOTE: I realize that you might just possibly read between the lines on this post and think that I'm pregnant. I'm NOT. :)

2 comments:

Chris said...

HAHA! When's the Due Date Em!! :)

Love you! Happy New Year!

Christopher

Ma Torg said...

Totally relate. I don't know one mom who doesn't have losing weight on her resolution list. Funny thing. Our husbands never do!