Monday, June 04, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Oh, we are eating WELL this week!

Monday: Cheesy Spinach Bake from Jessica
Tuesday: Baked apples stuffed with sausage (Joy of Cooking pg. 217)
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: Baked beans (slow cooker), creamed corn, and salad (Joy of Cooking pg. 255, 271)
Friday: Broccoli stir fry and chicken chow mein (Joy of Cooking pg. 260)

As you can see, I spent some time browsing through my Joy of Cooking cookbook, and I found some really great recipes. I'd been in a bit of a cooking slump for awhile, and this has definitely snapped me out of it. :)

Check out more menu plans at Laura's site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow--those baked apples sound divine!! Great menu plan.

Jessica Snell said...

I hope you enjoy the Cheesy Spinach Bake. :D

peace of Christ to you,
Jessica Snell