Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Seaworld (part two)

After the sea lions we went to see the killer whale show. For some reason it is called "Believe." I think they wanted me to believe in...um...harmony with nature? myself? mother earth? The whole show was designed to make you feel a lot without thinking at all. Blech. But the orcas were incredible.





We were seated up high this time, well out of the splash zone, but I think Thomas was a little worried anyway. That, or trying to figure out what he was supposed to be believing. :)







Afterward Gabe went to retrieve our stroller and I let the boys run around on the grass. Here they are being killer whales with very big teeth:



And because I can't resist, here is Thomas being his own sweet self.



More to come...!

1 comment:

Trace said...

What a blast! I love Sea World, makes me want to go back! Such a fabulous thing to do with kids. Hope you guys have had a great summer!!