Monday, October 10, 2005

More on music

Sarah tagged me with this one, and it's rather appropriate given my last post!

Instructions: List five songs that you are currently enjoying. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now.

Post these instructions, the artist and the song in your blog along with your five songs. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to.

So, without further ado, here are five of the bits of music that Jonathan and I have been enjoying lately:

1) Jane Eyre, the musical - all of it. It's one of the only cds that I can listen to multiple times a day for a week and still not be tired of it. That's what we were listening to when I took the previous picture of Jonathan.

2) Summertime by Lonestar (yes, I admit, it's country - but it's such good country!)

3) The Marvelous Toy and I Have A Song to Sing, O! by Peter, Paul, and Mommy (Mary)

4) Mr. Pinstripe Suit by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

5) Souvenir de Florence, Op. 70 by Tchaikovsky

I'd like to know what Jessica, Amber, Elena, Libby, and Jennifer are enjoying!

1 comment:

sarah marie said...

Wow - *I* remember growing up listening to The Marvelous Toy and I Have a Song to Sing, O! Amazing. That seems so long ago.

"it went zip when it moved and pop when it stopped, and whirrr when it stood still..."