Monday, December 22, 2008

CVS again

Don't ask me why my photo won't stand up straight. I've tried four different things and apparently it just doesn't want to.



This morning we went out to JoAnn Fabric (business purchases - yay for FOUR orders in a month!) and because CVS was right next to it (and I am just slightly addicted) we went back. Ok, the real reason was that I had a few more things that I wanted to get AND yesterday I got a $5/$15 coupon. And I am just slightly addicted. :)

Listerine $2.99
2 Stayfree $7.98
Sally Hansen nail polish (Sarah, I checked but it wasn't BOGO 50% off at my store) $5.99
CVS "tylenol" $4.39
-$5/$15 crt
- $2/2 stayfree MQ
-$2.50 pain medication crt
-$8.98 ecbs

Total spent: $3.27 oop and $8.98 ecbs, but now I have $12.98 in ecbs that won't expire until January 21st! Not to mention free products that we would have bought anyway! :)

No comments: